Saturday, May 18, 2013

Reading and signing in Milan, Italy








I am happy to announce that I will be doing a reading and book signing at the English Bookshop in Milan.

Mark your calendars for Monday, June 17th at 6:30 pm, at the corner of Via L. Mascheroni and Via Lodovico Ariosto.

 


I blogged about this wonderful bookstore back in January. I had a wonderful chat with the store's owner, Peter Panton, and I am looking forward to seeing him again.


I was saddened to hear that he made the decision to close his store as of June 30th. It will be a great loss to the literary community in Milan. I am grateful that Mr. Panton agreed to hold an event so soon to his store's closing.

Please help spread the word to your friends and colleagues who live in Northern Italy about the book signing and also of the store's closing. I am certain Peter would like to hear from people about how his store has touched their lives over the last thirty-five years.

Another request I have is to contact him ahead of time for those who will be attending my signing so that he can better prepare the amount of chairs to set out and the number of books to order. The phone number isl: 02 4694468

You can also direct people to my official Facebook page's event listing and have them RSVP there.



Thank you and I hope to have many pictures to share later from this memorable occasion.

Linda




http://lcmccabe.blogspot.com/2013/05/reading-and-signing-in-milan-italy.html

2 comments:

TheTuscan said...

Extremely unlikely, but in the case I'll be driving from Italy to Switzerland that Monday, I'll see you there.

Linda C. McCabe said...

That would be wonderful. If you have any English speaking friends who live in the greater Milano area, please let them know about this signing. Thank you.