Monday, May 7, 2012

Chapter 5 Sonoma Squares Murder Mystery is online


My contribution, or Chapter 5 "Why Sandra?," of the Sonoma Squares Murder Mystery serialized story is now online.

Please check it out here.

And if you would be so kind, like it on Facebook.  There you will also find kind and generous remarks  Robert Digitale wrote about me.

I must admit that trying to cover all the information given me in a short word count was the greatest challenge.  In the final version, most of my dramatic flourishes were lost on the editing room floor, but  it was fun writing a scene where characters refused to answer questions posed to them. It creates tension and drama, plus readers will have unanswered questions that should make your imagination run overtime.

I hope you enjoy this tale of intrigue.








http://lcmccabe.blogspot.com/2012/05/chapter-5-sonoma-squares-murder-mystery.html

No comments: