Monday, November 14, 2011

Guest blog post on Freda's Voice

For those readers who are new to my blog and would like to see my numerous posts about my travels in France and Italy as well as see many gorgeous photographs from those places, please explore these posts tagged with travel.


The blog Freda's Voice was kind enough to host a question and answer post for me and my novel Quest of the Warrior Maid.

I talk about writing, Greek mythology, drama and mention my favorite novel of all time.

Please stop by and check it out.
Link
Also, for those in Northern California, I will be reading at a new event this evening. It is called "Dine with Local Authors" being held at Gaia's Garden, 1899 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa at 6 pm. I will be one of seven authors who will be reading from our work.

Please stop by if you can. (Four dollar minimum for the food, but the entertainment will be well worth it!)

Thanks and now back to NaNoWriMo.




http://lcmccabe.blogspot.com/2011/11/guest-blog-post-on-fredas-voice.html

No comments: