Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am mad at Blogger

ARRRRGH.

This is the second time that I have tried to write a post and after spending over an hour writing, it ate my post. One stray keystroke and all of a sudden I saw a blank screen staring at me.

Blogger says that it saves drafts.

HA! Don't believe it. Blogger lies.

I do not have time to create a thoughtful post with the time remaining for today, so instead I shall simply wish Charlemagne a happy birthday. April 2, 742 is said to be the day of his birth although the year is in dispute. (Tell me a fact in history that is not in dispute).

Anyway, if we go by that date, Charlemagne would be celebrating his 1,266th birthday today.

That is older than Methuselah.

I shall try again on another day to re-create the thoughts I composed earlier today.

Until then, be well and better luck with your blogging!

Linda
Post a Comment